Prime Inc., North America’s most successful refrigerated, flatbed, tanker, and intermodal trucking company, announced their new Prime Driver Advisory Board. The company prides itself on having an open door policy and a culture of transparency with its in-house and driving associates. With more than 7000 active drivers, they wanted to create an additional option to provide drivers a formalized platform to give them an even bigger voice and impact on company decisions and issues as well as to create strong advocates for company changes, updates, and driver concerns.
“We have always attempted to stay close to our drivers, but as Prime has grown, it becomes harder to do. The Driver Advisory Board is another way for us to collaborate and listen even better to the folks that make the wheels turn and deliver the loads safely and on time. Open dialogue and great communications with our drivers will make us a better company and an even better place to drive,” stated Robert Low, Founder and Owner of Prime Inc.
On Friday, Oct 28th, the selected drivers attended the first introductory meeting at the Ramada Oasis Convention Center in Springfield, MO. Drivers and management engaged in conversation and presentations on topics including safety, maintenance, training, customers, and more. A third-party moderator kept the conversations and ideas flowing during the event.
The Prime Driver Advisory Board is comprised of professional truck drivers from each of their primary divisions with experience levels ranging from less than a year to over 20 years. The honorary drivers went through a selection process consisting of qualification, nomination from their fleet manager, and submission of driver information and essay. The board members will serve terms consisting of 2 years and participate in multiple meetings per year.
Prime Driver Advisory Board Members:
- Brandon Kelly (Refrigerated Division, 2 Years Prime Service)
- Mark Trouten (Refrigerated Division, 11 Months Prime Service)
- Brian Fletcher (Refrigerated Division, 1 Year Prime Service)
- Paul Waychoff (Flatbed Division, 1 Year Prime Service)
- Michael Hammonds (Flatbed Division, 6 Months Prime Service)
- Tiffany Hanna (Refrigerated Division, 1 Year Prime Service)
- James Jackson (Refrigerated Division, 4 Years Prime Service)
- Craig Koberczky (Flatbed Division, 3 Years Prime Service)
- Jacob Frazier (Flatbed Division, 9 Years Prime Service)
- Kingswood (Woody) Sprott (Tanker Division, 3 Years Prime Service)
- Shelby (Wayne) Asher (Refrigerated Division, 22 Years Prime Service)
- Glenn Horack (Refrigerated Division, 23 Years Prime Service)
- Keith Luce (Refrigerated Division, 11 Years Prime Service)
- Jerald Thomas (Flatbed Division, 12 Years Prime Service)
- John Bodenchak (Flatbed Division, 16 Years Prime Service)
- Timothy Ryan (Tanker Division, 17 Years Prime Service)
Prime would like to congratulate the drivers chosen for the Driver Advisory Board. The company looks forward to continued communication, ideas, and improvement brought forth from this group of associates. Prime is working on a website for current drivers to communicate with the board members. Once this site is completed, the company will provide more info on how to access and utilize it. If you have any questions or ideas regarding the Prime Driver Advisory Board, please send your communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.